Sunday 10 July 2011

The Tourist Review


The Tourist is a movie about a woman, named Elle who had a personal relationship with a criminal, named Alexander Pierce. Pierce sends her a letter to find a man that looks like him to trick the police into thinking that it is him.

The Tourist was exciting enough, but I found it kind of bland. It was more been there done that then anything and the plot was just so predictable. I was able to tell what would happen at the end from the beginning and there was no twists.

I found that Johnny Depp did an amazing performance- as always in this film. He is such a versatile actor.Jolie did a  good job as well.

I bared throughout the movie, but I wouldn't watch it again. But I would say that you might like  this movie if you like thrillers and around-the-world adventure type movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal