Monday 4 July 2011

M Night Shyamalan

So my favourite directors are: Steven Spielberg, Roland Emmerich, James Cameron, Darren Arnofsky & Clint Eastwood. Well thanks to my wonderful mother who sat there and nurtured me when I was sick, I was able to watch my very first M Night Shyamalan movie: The Happening. 


This guy is brilliant! I loved his movies! (Although since I was so sick, I fell asleep during The Village, but I plan to watch it again). I watched The Happening & Devil, which he wrote. I am amazed. This guy is awesome. And Brilliant.


Okay, I know he may not be big in the Oscars, but got nominated, but he deserves a whole different category for his movies. The Happening had a meaning behind it and that felt so important, even though It got bad reviews.


I do admit, his films aren't for everyone, but they should be.  He just has such a unique style to his writing and directing. The reason why his movie " The Last Airbender" got such awful reviews was because it wasn't his usual work. 


I will try to review his film "The Happening" soon. But I can't promise anything. 


So I hope that when it is one of those movie nights, you will pick up a M Night movie and watch it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal