Monday 16 May 2011

Bridesmaids!!!

So yesterday night I saw the movie BridesMaids. It is a movie about different people who get chosen as the bridesmaids for someones wedding. I have to say that it was so funny!!! (14A)

It was really funny, but at the same time there was LOTS of swearing (F word,S word,B words, plus more bad words). There was some sexual scenes in it too.

But I would recommend it to people who want to have a fun time at the movies because there were some parts where I couldn't stop laughing!!!

There were some parts where my mother cried in it, because it made her sad or happy. Im not going to write a major review on this type of movie because I can't really review the elements of movies on comedy movies as much as other movies. But the theatre was PACKED!!! Imagine what the Hangover p2 is going to be like!!!

P.S water for elephants has won my poll so I will be watching that soon!!







Trailer









P.S Since the movie is 14A I wouldn't recommend it for younger people 
for the parental guide of Bridesmaids go on this link (How many swear words, etc) :

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I learn something new and chаllenging on blοgs I ѕtumbleupon everyday.
    ӏt will always be exciting to reaԁ аrticles
    from othеr authoгs and use a little sоmеthing
    from othеr wеb ѕіtes.

    Feеl free to surf to my web-sіte - www.docstoc.com
    Look into my site ... chatroulette online

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal