Thursday 26 May 2011

Songs!!!

Well today here is some late news: Scotty Won American Idol! Everyones so talented,but last time it was given away that Scotty had the most votes. Well I popped in and out of those channels and I saw some awesome performances that I want to post here.

First James Durbin did a awesome metal performance




Then Haley performed with Tony Bennett! I LOVE HER VOICE!! I really hope she gets a record deal!I loved her from the beginning!




I Also loved the duet with Lauren and Carrie Underwood! They sound amazing together!





Amazing Finale. Proabably the best one yet. I still miss Lee Dewyze though! His music is amazing!


Go Scotty and Lauren! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal