Sunday 1 May 2011

The Day After Tomorrow

Okay today we are going to take a break from the movies right now and calm our heads... And watch an amazing DISASTER FILM!!!

Usually disaster movies are about people dying, wreak and more.. but what do we learn from them??? Well....Don't follow the boogyman down a black hole!

That is why I have to recommend this film to you guys because I know you will love it!!!I should've recommended it for earth day!! Okay today I will recommend the movie The Day After Tomorrow and why I love this movie so much!!

This movie shows what is happening to our earth. The earth is basically resetting itself into the ice-age because of the trouble we have caused. The Temperature is dropping just like it did before the first ice age. This is a message that we should take care of our earth or we may face consequences.

This film is directed by an amazing director, Roland Emmerich!! He is so amazing at conveying these messages. It is not that gory, it is more of a survival type thing where they try to keep warm and do the smartest thing to escape or survive the storm. 


After I watched this movie, I had a whole different point of view on things, it really is an eye-opener.


I would recommend it to you, but if you can't handle the thought of a disaster. I wouldn't recommend it because you may not see it, but people do die. People fall and there is a lot of freezing and violent storms.


Fanmade trailer












Trailer





No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal