Monday 16 May 2011

May 16

Here are some songs I would recommend to you!!

So this week on itunes they had the video for "Jar Of Hearts" free in Canada so I got it!!I have to say, at first I thought this song was O.K, but it grew on me!! This video is awesome and is a perfect example of a cinematographic music video.



Then I went on youtube, and I checked out some songs. I actually think that edge of glory is a good song by Lady Gaga. Its really catchy and I love how her style of music has changed!!! I really enjoyed the tune, just like Born This Way!!! Lady Gaga is just so original and she really has an amazing voice that shines through this song!! You don't see this much on her song "Judas".



Thirdly I love the song "Summer Train" By Greyson Chance. It hasn't released yet on itunes but it is amazing. Sorry if the pitch is off!!!  I truly am a Greysonator!!



Hope you enjoy this blog post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal