Sunday 29 May 2011

Due Date!

Yesterday I watched the movie Due Date. Here is my review for it :).

The movie Due Date is about a guy named Pater (Robert Downey Jr) who has to travel with someone named Ethan in order to see his wife give birth to a baby. They come across many obstacles and problems on the way, that come close to stopping them to see the wife give birth to the child.

Overall this film was O.KZach Galifianakis was really funny, but I thought he did better in the Hangover. There were some jokes in it that were funny. But i'm only 13 and I didn't understand some of them.


There were some very familiar songs in the movie, that had an old "Roadtrip" feeling to them. There was swearing in it here is the link for the parental guide on IMDB (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1231583/parentalguide ).


I would say that I would recommend it for people who would like a "Light Laugh". But otherwise I would say that Bridesmaids is way funnier and so is the Hangover.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal