Thursday 16 August 2012

East Side Mario's Chocolate Peanut Butter Stack Review

It looked like this. 


Recently, I went to East Side Mario's for dinner before leaving to camp with my family. There I kinda..... pigged out. Lets just say unlimited refills for salad and bred are meant to be refilled. For dessert-my parents were being so nice, and they let me BUY a dessert. After spending a while looking through the menu of delicious desserts, I came across a magical thing- a chocolate peanut butter stack. I ordered the half stack and thank god I did, that thing was pretty big and SO RICH. Imagine the best chocolate cake in the world, with fudge and your favourite peanut butter. With Butterscotch and crunchy peanuts. Oh my, it was beautiful and I totally would recommend it. If you thinking something like "oh its probably loaded with calories and fat, so I shouldn't have it".. Yes it is. It is, but if its a treat and it may perhaps be the best thing you ever tasted, why care??? Just eat healthy the next day! And the day after that... and the day after that... Anyway, after I find a decent recipe and try it out, ill post it on this blog so you guys can check it out!

- Kassy

4 comments:

  1. Kassy, i can't agree with you more. For me it is by FAR the best quilty pleasure. I would love to find the recipe so i'll keep checking back to see if you're more successful than i am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you find a recipe? Safarrauto@hotmail.com ! Please email it to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I searched for 45 min online and could not find a recipie :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry for the late response! I couldn't I have looked everywhere! I might look just for a basic stack recipe then alter it to make it like this!

      Delete

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal