Thursday 2 August 2012

Never Let Me Go- Review

Its been 7 hours since I watched Never Let Me Go, and the movie is still haunting me. Just thinking about it brings fresh tears to my face.This movie was one of the most haunting, moving movies I have ever watched. At the same time, it is beautiful.




Never Let Me Go stars Kiera Knightly, Andrew Garfeild and academy award nominee Carey Mulligan. The movie is about a girl who watches as her love Tommy and Ruth fall in love. She has loved Tommy forever. But there is something bigger that is going to take a hold of all of them.

The acting was amazing, every person played out their role with such emotion that you had to feel for all of the characters and what they were going through, you had to forgive them and forget fast because of the way they played them out.

The story was the type of romance and drama that would bring tears to your eyes. It is the type of story to haunt your dreams every night and to remember forever. It really puts the fact that you have to live your life as best as you can, or it may slip away.

I would recommend this to anyone, I think it is outstanding and it can teach everyone a lesson about life and love. Oh my gosh, I am tearing up now. Such a beautiful movie.  A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal