Saturday 4 August 2012

The Lonely Hearts Club- Review

'

I have been reading all of Elizabeth Eulberg's books, and I love every page of them. Her style of writing is just so genuine and unique, it has the flair that makes you want to keep reading. I finished reading this book today. Yes, this was the fastest I have read something all year.

This book is about a girl named Penny Lane, after a tough breakup she decides to form a "Lonely Hearts Club" to swear off boys completely. She soon finds a lot of people want to join her in her "no boys club". She soon gets friends and learns lessons.

I would recommend this for girls who are fans of the beadles, because there are lots of references to them in the novel. This book is a fast, heartwarming read and I would totally recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal