Friday 3 August 2012

Update on the cats+ midsummer update

Hello :)


How is your summer doing? I hope its fantastic, like mine is turning out to be. In ONE summer i have had so many awesome experiences with family and friends from going to Canada's Wonderland to seeing my all-time favourite artist OWL CITY/ADAM YOUNG in concert. 

I still can't believe its already August, seriously where has the summer gone? It seems like just yesterday was the last day of school! Next year I will be all off to high school doing what I love, so I am still super duper excited for that!!!

This summer we have also found many cats (if you haven't seen my instagram updates). About 6 cats, but then they went down to 3 were hanging out in our cottage backyard. They are the cutest!!! Their names are Scat, Charlie and I nickname one butter beer!! So we fed them a bit but choose to get them with shots and stuff so they wouldn't die when we came home. We were planning to adopt one, but sadly today I had an allergy test (I get symptoms when I eat certain fruits) and turns out I have a strong allergy to cats. Out of all animals cats!!! So, I guess we aren't adopting cats!! I actually had a lot of reactions on my arms for trees and certain parts of nature. I do have an apple allergy and pepper + kiwi allergy. Lastly I am happy to say I have a minor allergy with fish! I hate fish so this makes me happy! I am super upset about the cats though, because I was so excited to adopt one! I guess it wasn't meant to be....


Lastly, I have camp soon so I will be on a technology break! Feel free to tell me your address family and friends so I can mail you! I hope your summer is just as good as mine is going!!! 


-Kassy





2 comments:

  1. Oh Kassy, that's really awful, i mean you was so excited about a cat, but everything happens for a reason ;D. I'm allergic to rice, nuts, onion & a lot more, it's really tragic because my daddy don't let me eat a lot of things i love :c,lol. Well, love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is pretty awful. But I guess your right, it was meant to be! Thanks for going on my blog!!!

      Delete

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal