Sunday 5 August 2012

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Dog Days Review




I have to admit, I did not enjoy the first of the Wimpy Kid Series. To be exact, I didn't really like the first movie, but loved the book. I started liking the second and now, I am so impressed by the 3rd. I couldn't stop laughing!!!

The story is about Greg, who is so excited for summer to start. One problem: all he wants to do it play video games and hang out with his crush Holly Hills. And there are more problems, like his brother rodrick and his dad. Through hilarious obstacles, Greg tries to maintain his cool and get what he wants-- encountering many, many more problems.

I have never been a fan of gregs character in general, but the actor who played him (Zachery Gordan) was pretty good. I was also impressed with Rowely's performance (Robert Capron). Karan Brar, Steve Zahn and Devon Bostick also played great performances in the film.

This movie was funny!!! There were some moments where I was laughing so hard. I found this surprising because I did not laugh at all in the first 2, but this one was nonstop laughter. I think it is because we could relate in some way of what he went through, and the frustration of being a preteen.

Overall this movie is a fantastic family movie, probably the best family movie I have watched all year and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good summer laugh!!! B




No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal