Wednesday 8 August 2012

GO KARTS

I woke up this morning thinking "Holy moly, the summers almost over!!". Today I went swimming twice, first time the water was super duper calm and clear, the second time it was murky and extremely wavy. I saw 2 very scary fish, but I got over that.

After my morning swim, we went go Karting!!!! Go Karting is sort of like car racing, except for there are not cars, and since you start at different times, its technically not racing. I had a really good time, except for the fact that the person gave me the slowest car. It was by chance that my brother (who was in a lower level than me) got a faster car than both me and my dad. Also, these annoying peeps kept on showing off that they had the fastest cars out there and drove my brother and I crazy. They.Will.Pay (Evil Laugh)



After go Karting, it was exhaustingly hot.Mom, I know you are probably going to kill us, but after my brother and I made a HUGE ice cream sundae complete with cookies, syrup and brownies and shared it.


After our 2nd swim, I hit a wave in the face and swallowed TONS of water. Now I am sitting and blogging!!! Hows your day going???


It looked a bit like this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal