Sunday 26 August 2012

Life Bucket List!

Hey, this is a bucket list I made of some (theres many) of the things I want to do in life!!! I think you might enjoy this because you might relate and want to do them too!!! Enjoy!!!



1. Stay up all night and see the fireflies


2. Go Skydiving




3. Go windsurfing




4. Walk on the edge of the CN tower




5. Attend an awards show






6. Visit Paris



7. Go to a midnight showing of a movie




8. Stay in New York City for a month.




9. Meet M Night Shyamalan



10.  Walk the red carpet





11. Go Ziplining





12. Raise $1000 for a charity.


13. Be hired as a concert photographer



14. Go parasailing



15. Have a pen pal from around the world.




16. Have a pizza cone



17. Travel all around the world to take photographs





18. Go on a road trip





19. Ride the leap of faith




20. Go to universal studios Harry Potter world.




21. Meet Adam Young




22. See the ball drop in New York City on New Years Eve






23. Go hang gliding 





24. Visit Kings Cross (platform 9 and 3 quarters)




25. Take 3000 photos in one day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal