Wednesday 20 July 2011

The Hunger Games Poster Has Been Revealed!!

Yesterday on Yahoo! movies, they revaled something very important. The new poster for the Hunger Games movie! Here it is!!!







You probably noticed that it had the "Mockingjay pin" on it. It looks like the cover of the first book a bit, but it has the fire on it. It also says the phrase from the Hunger Games "May the odds be ever in your favour"

This is the first poster and it shows no real people, so I would call it the "Teaser" poster. It released after Harry Potter came out, so its getting people excited. The website for the movie also opened, thehungergamesmovie.com so you can check out the poster and download a countdown to the movie for your website!! What are your thoughts on the poster? Do you like the casting for the Hunger Games? Comment Below!! I love to hear your opinions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal