Saturday 9 July 2011

Smile Because Your The Deer In The Headlights. UPDATE!!

This week has been crazy! Swimming and working! But next week I will be more relaxed so I can write more. This summer is awesome! I have been jumping on my trampoline and I just finished trying to swim, but coming out because I was freezing cold (Im always cold). Now I just came inside and am going to write.

Whats a perfect album/artist for summer? My choice is Owl City. Owl City is so amazing. Some people complain about his songs being repetitive, but I highly disagree. Owl City-Adam, is one of those artist's that sees the world with different eyes. He talks about the hidden wonder in our lives and regards the world with optimism, something mosts artists don't do. Instead of saying bad things, like how much he hates something, he talks about the good parts. This is why he is the ultimate summer listen. Summer is Stress-free and happy. Thats why we listen to owl city!!

Now I will switch back to movies. Sadly, Zookeeper has been rated rotten. I was looking forwards to it too. But I don't relay on the reviews, I like to see it myself and then review it. Red Riding Hood got terrible reviews didn't it. But I loved it!

I have only seen partial bits and pieces of movies so far this summer because of thee busyness. But I will review "The Happening" tomorrow morning. '

My brother watched "Rise Of The Silver Surfer" this morning. Its a good movie. Really good plot & Ideas. I love marvel movies because you can relate to them more. Okay, Ill save that topic for another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal