Monday 18 July 2011

Rebecca Black- My moment

Today was the day- that most people dreaded and were excited for. Today is the day when Rebecca Black released her new song & music video "My moment" on youtube. Ever since she created her youtube channel, she has promised that she would release her new song on it, so when she announced on her twitter account that it was premiering on youtube, the youtube server crashed because so many people tried to access the video.



So what do I think of "My moment" ? I think that it is generally like any other song, it shouldn't be hated like "Friday" was. Friday was repetitive and didn't have much meaning, it was just for fun. But "My moment" actually says something from Rebecca's point of view. Her "Moment" in the fame and spotlight.

What I like is that she is thinking positive. She is one of the most hated people on youtube, but she still loves the life she had. This is amazing for someone like her. She is thinking positive, which is important.

I'm not saying you should go out and buy it on itunes at 12 tomorrow, but im saying that we shouldn't be hating it. There is nothing super bad about it and there are plenty of songs worse. If you really want to be a good person, go on youtube and give it a thumbs up. Rebecca Black worked hard to make a song that wasn't like Friday, a song for her audience and we should be thanking her for that. B-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal