Thursday 14 July 2011

The Skyscraper Buzz!

As you guys probably noticed, Demi Lovatos new single "Skyscraper" has been a MASSIVE hit. Her heartfelt vocals and ballads really broke through to peoples minds and hearts. On twitter, she became trending and in Itunes US she became #1, in Canada #4. This is amazing for her, and many celebrities like Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson & Selena Gomez have tweeted compliments to Demi Lovato about the amazing song that she sang.

Skyscraper is a song about her journey, from rehab and how she broke through. This is a single from her upcoming album. In my opinion, Skyscraper is a great song. She shows off her voice, which I have admired for a long time for its originality and unique sound to it. Demi Lovato is going to go big, really big.

So the video came up, and people were so excited. When I saw it, I liked it but I didn't understand it. I loved the mist and background that she stood behind. But I thought she would add something different, but I guess its just meant to be that way, to demonstrate clearness and her experiences.

What do you think of Skyscraper? Do you like her new style of music? Comment, Comment,Comment! I really would like to hear the opinions of some Lovatics!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal