Monday 11 July 2011

Horrible Bosses Review

Yesterday I saw the movie Horrible Bosses, here is my review for it:



So the movie Horrible Bosses is basically about 3 friends who have terrible, horrible, awful bosses. I mean- Really bad bosses. The first one is a psycho- literally.He kept on making his employe do all this work for him for a promotion, even drink an 18 year old scotch! The second is a Maneater, who tries to do things with her employee that she is not supposed to do, even when the employee is engaged. The third takes drugs, and makes out with people when the employees are working. He then tells the employee to "Trim the fat" or fire the fat people. Also to fire "Professor x" the guy in the wheel chair. So the 3 friends make a plan to kill their bosses with the help of "MF" Jones.

The movie "Horrible Bosses" was funny. But it still wasn't the funniest movie I have ever seen in my life. There were lots of "Laughs" but I wasn't killing myself laughing.

The plot was really well done. I thought that it was unperdictable, something that I haven't seen in a while. I wasen't able to guess what would happen in the end until it happened.

Although this movie was rated 14A, It was really dirty. I thought that it talked more about sexual content then Bridesmaids or The Hangover. Although it was dirty, that didn't make it funnier but it still was really funny. There were ALOT of uses of the f word and more bad words in it!

Overall, I would recommend it to an adult or teen audience. But my little brother saw it and he didn't really like it, but I still enjoyed it and would watch it again. B

2 comments:

  1. Great review! Dale (Charlie Day) was my favorite person from Horrible Bosses. He was the one who made me laugh consistently through the whole movie. His paranoid acting just makes me laugh! I definitely plan on seeing this movie again very soon. I am really excited because the Blockbuster Movie Pass will give customers a huge selection of DVDs like Horrible Bosses, along with TV shows and games by mail. Since it is being offered by DISH Network (who is also my employer), there are 20 channels that are included with the Movie Pass in addition to the thousands of movies and shows that you can stream to your TV or PC! Blockbuster also has many stores that you can exchange DVDs at and Blu-Rays are included! For all that, $10 per month is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved his character too! He was just so funny! Thanks for sharing your opinion with me!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal