Wednesday 13 July 2011

Goodbye Lullaby- Track By Track Review

So Avril Lavignes new album came out a while ago and since the Canada Day deals on itunes I was able to complete my album for $3!!!! So I got her album and have been listening to it for the past week. Here is my track my track review:




1.Black Star: This is like a intro of her music. It was on her commercial for the perfume. But it really showcases her voice.

2.What The Hell: This was the song that she released first, her "Diva" single. It personally isn't my favourite. But its catchy and has the "Avril" style that she had in her song "Girlfriend".

3. Push: This is a good song. It is so much like Avril Lavigne. Telling them to shut up! It does swear a little.

4.Wish you were here: I love this song. I just love the melody and the beat. She is really conveying emition and saying that she misses someone and the way they are. People can really relate to this song.

5. Smile : I loved this song before it became a big hit! I just loved the melody! Also it has her style to it, but meaning. It has a good chorus, and combines different genres of music.

6. Stop Standing This: This is a perfect crush song. It is for the girl who just stands there. It has a hand clapping melody and I think will become a hit.

7. I love You: I love this message. You could like someones appearence: their smile, their vive, their style, their stardom, but in the end, thats not why you would love them. You would love them for being themselves.

8. Everybody Hurts: Another good message. Everybody feels pain. Everybody hurts and its O.K to be hurt. Its a really beautiful song.

9. Not Enough: This song is good. I diden't like it as much as some other ones. But it still is catchy.

10. 4 Real: I like this song!  It has a good memory behind. She feels 4 real. In love for real. Or 4 real

11. Darlin: My  favourite of the CD!! Its so catchy and has such a natural sound to it. It just makes me happy for some reason. I just love the guitar and her singing!

12. Remember When: Its a good song. Very slow. One of my friends claims she LOVES this song so much!! Its a good remembering song.

13. Goodbye: A good way to end the album. Talking about goodbyes. Good beat and good meaning

14. Alice (Bonus Track): She did so well in the Alice & Wonderland movie. Really well in the video. I like this song. It really suits the mood of the film.

To hear the songs on youtube go on this channel (the one of the video above) http://www.youtube.com/user/BeautifulMermaidBaby#p/u



What did you think of this CD? Your favourite song? Comment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal