Tuesday 14 June 2011

X Men!!!

After seeing X men first class, I decided that It was time that I re-watched the movies in the X men trilogy. I will review all three here. But not in too much detail.

X Men
I thought this movie was very interesting .It probably had the most humour of the 3 movies. This movie conveyed the back drop stories of the characters (Rogue, Wolverine). It also introduces magneto and mystique in a interesting way. Sabertooth is cool!!So the plotline for this movie is about the first epic fight with wolverine. They are trying to turn the humans into mutants to see what it feels like to be a mutant. 

The special effects were cool in this movie, the acting was O.K. I think that it improved throughout the series. 

Another thing is that marvel has amazing intro titles! I love the way the music and animation works. They are probably the best element. Spiderman is the example of THE BEST titles!

So This movie was great, one of the best.

X2 United

I thought this one was the best one of the trilogy. I love the fact that they have to work together to defeat the enemy. Also it is very unpredictable (Unless you read the comics). This one was very well done too. The acting also took a leap forwards.

One thing I recognized in this film is that Rouges relationship with wolverine tends to change. They are not as supportive as one another as they were in the previous movie. But nevertheless, still the best one.

X-Men the final stand

I liked this, but didn't love it. The harsh reviews were a little- harsh, but the movie still was good. 

In this movie they stand up to the final fight, a cure was found for the mutants and they have to choose to take it, or stand up.

The reason why I didn't love it was because everything seemed to happen all at once. Things weren't explained and there was one logical solution to all the problems.(I won't say what I thought it was).

But the acting was the best in this one in my opinion. Also they introduced the "Girl that can walk through walls" more in this movie! Its Ellen Page!!!!!! From Inception!

So that is all right now for my reviews for X-men! TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal