Wednesday 8 June 2011

Recommended songs!

This has taken me a while, because I didn't see any songs that you might like, but here we go!

I was looking at artists on itunes and I came across lights. I have to say that I found a couple of songs that I thought were meaningful and that this is kind of like the girl owl city. But with more down-to- earth emotion. (I love owl city and his imagination)

I loved the songs Saviour and Second go. They are both the most popular songs on the album, but that is not why I like them. They both have the best rhythm and beat to them. The acrostic versions are really good too!



I have to say though, that the second go music video is taken in all one shot, which is cool. But I would've liked it better if it was taken with various shots.

Another song that I loved is by Christina Perri. I wrote on my twitter that I really liked it! Its called "Arms". Its amazing and has meaning to it.Christina Perri has an amazing voice and a song style like no other!Also I love the cinematographic angles and creative point of views in her videos! It really makes them unique!




Events:
Super 8 is out on Friday!!
21 days until the last day of school!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal