Wednesday 15 June 2011

Owl City's new album!!

Okay so right now im listening to the new album from Owl City!! All things bright and beautiful!!! Here are the top songs and what I think.

Okay so Owl City is so talented. He thinks in such a witty and creative way, which makes him and his songs so likable!!! I was waiting for this CD forever and finally!!!! Its out!!!!

I own his other CD (Ocean Eyes) and it is amazing, perfect for summer and spring!! I listen to it when jumping on my trampoline! I love the songs Fireflies,Vanilla Twilight,Umbrella Beach,Hello Seattle, Dental Care & on the wing!!!

So his new CD is not a disappointment to us, actually better than the first. There are way more different styles of songs on this CD, and I would recommend it!!

TOP SONGS:

The Real World: I can so relate to this!!

 Deer in the headlights: I just love the tune!!


Dreams don't turn to dust: Awesome song!!!!!


FT Lights!!! I love Lights and owl city!! Also the melody is really nice!!



Also I love the non rap version of alligator sky... Just so much more meaningful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal