Thursday 2 June 2011

June 3rd

Today I would like to recommend a song that I discovered through Itunes. When Miranda Cosgrove new EP came out, I demoed all the songs on it because it was "Displaying" on itunes! I never had the chance to listen to it, until a couple weeks ago. I loved it. But then I forgot about it completely! This isn't really a song with "Heartfelt" emotion in it. But it is a power up song... Kind of like intuition, by Selena Gomez and the scene. I would defiantly recommend it for a party!








P.S She does swear (A word)But it isn't major


Coming Up:

X Men First Class!!!
So excited.. I saw the clips for it and It looks to good! Also Mystique is going to be our new Katniss Everdeen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal