Thursday 30 June 2011

Teen Wolf Review

When the T.V show Teen Wolf came out, the next day I found out that it was free on my itunes so I figured... Why not? Looks like a decent show with all this Supernatural stuff and all. So I watched it.

For starters the show Teen Wolf is about well- a Werewolf that is a teenager. So it starts with this boy in high school. Its the first day and everything good happens to him. He gets a spot on the lacrosse team and gets the girl. Then his friend notices something strange, he is showing symptoms of a wolf bite- a werewolf bite.

So the show is interesting. It kept me hooked for a while. Even though the plot is basic, nothing special, the show proves to be a valuable T.V show thats worth watching. It is really cool when he turns into a wolf.

Another reason why I like this show is because it is not just for girls. I bet boys do not really dream of watching Pretty Little Liars and that they would rather watch this show. They actually might be hooked onto it.

Overall I would recommend Teen Wolf, it is a good show- but comes below Vampire Diaries and above Chloe King and Pretty Little Liars.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal