Thursday 16 June 2011

Super 8 Review!!!

I finally saw Super 8 and now i'm Super happy!!!!! Okay so here is my review for it:

Super 8 was a great film. But it wasn't a great film for the obvious reasons. I have to say that even when Spielberg wasn't directing and was producing, the film still had the "Spielberg" magic to it. I don't know, but I just find that his film have a certain magic, one that makes you smile to it.


Super 8 was about a train crash, witnessed by some kids ( I think older than me), they then noticed some things strange happening around town. They then realize that something escaped from the train...

This movie is more thriller and mystery then anything. There are many parts that make you jump, but its not that scary!!

The acting was awesome. I have to say that Elle Fanning brang it together and was really good. So were all the kids really.

The cinematography was really good, but what do you expect from jj Abrams (Star Trek)and Spielberg???? Amazing lighting angles and everything!! Could even be "Magical" .

My favourite part of the movie was the plot. It was surprising and really unexpected. It was set in my parents generation and the kids, their actions were really easy to relate to. Thats why I thought the movie was really funny too!!!

Overall Super 8 was a spectacular film and is a perfect summer film and I would recommend you to see it!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal