Saturday 25 June 2011

Saturday!!!

So happy Saturday! I am so happy that school is almost over! Well I love school-work, I like to be busy,but at the end of the year stuff tends to get a little tiresome. Teachers don't do anything with us, really. On Friday we had our last math class, now Monday is pretty much going to be the last school day. We have a trip on Tuesday and Wednesday is the last day.

So my week was fine. Do you know why I am happy? I won 4 awards!!! Im not graduating or anything but at the awards ceremony, I got 4 awards: Math achievement award, English achievement award, honour roll and french effort!! Yay! 

Im also Really Sorry! I wasn't able to watch The Art Of Getting By, for apparently it had so many bad reviews that they took it out of my theatres for this weekend. I will try though!

Another thing, the tree of life looks really good. So I added it to my top 7 (now 8) movies to see this summer! Looks amazing!!!!!!

Ok thats it for my update! I'll check back on more media tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal