Sunday 5 June 2011

X- men first class review

So I have been waiting to see this movie.. Forever and I finally saw it!!!! Here is my review:

So I would say. That they key points in this movie was the plot and acting.

The plot was amazing and the script was really well written. The lines that e people said were really unique and suited their characters.

This is a movie about the orgins of professor x and magento it also features mystique and beasts story as well. I would say that after this movie I got really curious. How did they actually become enemies and how did mystique become so mean? I really hope they make another movie!

The plot was unpredictable and filled with action. I never knew what was going to happen next!

Acting: wow. Was amazing as well. I was very impressed with Jennifer Lawerences acting. I can't wait to see her in the hunger games. Also Lucas till starred. I had no idea he could aact that good. All the acting overall was great. Especially of Erik and Charles.

I also had no idea there was this many stars in the movie! The woman from Bridesmaids was in it too!

Overall if you like films for superheros and action packed movies, this film is for you. Even if you haven't watched the first 3 x men. You will still like this movie!


* Spoiler: Wolverine has an awesome cameo in this movie! It's so funny!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal