Thursday 23 June 2011

Tangled Movie Review

Today I will review the movie Tangled. In case your mind is a bit foggy, here is the poster for the movie.


So this movie is a double take of the story Rupunzel. I actually enjoyed what Disney added to the film, adding the whole aspect of the magical plant and how it made Rupunzel. Also when I watched it, the music wasn't that bad, it was actually very catchy. At the beginning she sings this song- about her typical day. I couldn't get it out of my head for the entire day.

So the movie is typically about Rupunzel, she lives in a tower and is isolated, she only sees her "Mother" every day. The "Mother" just uses her power to make the mother stay young. One day, Rupunzel meets Flyn Ryder, a criminal. She then forces him to escape with her so she can see the light ceremony which is held on her birthday.

So the aspects of this movie were the typical disney. I have to say that the animation was amazing. Of coarse, I don't do animation but I still have seen the improvement of it through the years and what we got to turned out amazing.

Tangled. Well I have to say, I saw it in theatres, but I re-watched it later, the 3D wasn't really worth it. The movie was great but in 3D? I get headaches!!!

Well overall the movie Tangled is a perfect movie for a family night or babysitting. I would highly recommend it because it is funny and appeals to older audiences too!

1 comment:

  1. Nice review! I wasn't tempted to see this movie when it first came out because of the 3D factor (also get headaches) so I waited until the day I saw it air on Starz on my DISH Network line-up! It was such a cute movie and the characters definitely made it easy to fall in love with! I think I liked it more than my daughter did lol. All in all it's a great movie for not only children but for adults as well and I'm super glad I caught it in my TV provider/employer DISH Network's wonderful HD mode! It literally makes you feel like you're in the animation joining in on Rapunzel and her adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal