Thursday 1 September 2011

Friends With Benefits Review

The movie Friends With Benefits tackled the same concept that lots of movies in cinemas are doing, the idea of friends- with benefits.


Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake play up their awesome chemistry in
Friends With Benefits. 

This movie is about Jamie and Dylan, who recently broke up with their boyfriend/girlfriend, they are emotionally damaged, and then they meet each other. They don't want to commit to a serious relationship, so they do it on a "Friends with benefits" basis.

This movie seemed to be pretty dirty, but you can't be surprised because the whole idea is dirty. Theres about 26 uses of the F word, and other words. But there is no full nudity, but butts, which I am grateful for.

I really enjoyed the acting, Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake really put something into the movie, which helped the movie get along. I really enjoyed Emma Stone play Justin's past girlfriend, she was really funny . Patricia Clarkson, who plays the crazy single mom, and Woody Harrelson really did stand out to be acting wise.

Another aspect of the movie that stood out was their chemistry, face it- Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis seem made for each other! They played out the different stages in their relationship so well, and they seemed to click.

Friends With Benefits is a funny movie, theres no doubt about it, but there's something thats missing. Maybe its not heartfelt enough, or maybe its too silly. But I would recommend it for people who like that kind of movie. C+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal