Friday 2 September 2011

Quick Review Of The Summer

Hey, today is the last Friday of Summer, so I decided to post my first SUMMER MOVIE AWARDS. Its something I made up, Ill just choose some of the movies that really stood out this summer. It's not much, but I just thought that I should post a little review of Summer. These categories were made for this summer and I think that, since I didn't see as many movies as some people have, I shouldn't do a best movie.

Best Prequel 

X-Men First Class
Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes


Best Comedy Movie

Crazy, Stupid, Love
Our Idiot Brother
Horrible Bosses
Friends With Benefits 

Best Action
Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes
X- Men First Class
Super 8
Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2
Captain Amercia: The First Avenger


No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal