Friday 9 September 2011

The Week Has Passed... Only 190 days to go.

The first week of school has gone by so fast! I am so relived to be able to sleep in! Luckily I got really good teachers for the year, so I will learn a lot!!!

So in terms of media I wasn't able to watch much shows. But I got Lucy Hale's new Cinderella Story movie, so I will review that this weekend! I'm also SO EXCITED for The Vampire Diaries to come back and The Secret Circle T.V series to start! The main persons name is Cassie- that just makes it awesome to begin with! I wish it started with a K though..

Also the movie of the weekend will be CONTAGION, the viral film about a viral disease. Looks really good with really good stars. I am excited. If I can see it that is. Its PG, im fine.

And only 190... days left of school. Thats only a little if you think about it HARD!!

So bye, I just like to keep updating kassy98.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal