Friday 30 September 2011

Contagion Review

Today I saw the movie CONTAGION! I walked in thinking it would be all about people dying of a rapid spreading disease. I can guarantee one thing, this movie will make you load up on the hand sanitizer.




The movie is a star-packed movie about a disease, that becomes viral and spreads across the globe. Lots of people start to die and the doctors have to find a cure- before it takes over.

Starting, this movie seems terrifying. I was ready to walk out during the first 20 minutes. It is so disturbing the way the people just start to die, I swear I would've walked out if the whole movie was like that.

I loved the plot in this movie, it had so many twists and turns. Figuring out the mystery of the disease was one of the best parts. The actors and actresses played good roles in this movie, unravelling the mystery. There is no real main character, except for Matt Damon's character, but the story still doesn't really revolve around him.

The scary thing about this movie is that it seemed so real- this is what we would do if something like this happened. We would fight for survival. We would want to protect kids and teens first. We would do whatever it would take.

I loved the way the music was used in this movie, whenever something exciting came on screen- some awesome music would all of a sudden come playing. I just thought that, that aspect of the movie was cool.

Contagion was a great movie, I would recommend it. It does great in every element. This movie will disturb you in a way and will leave you with one simple message: Wash your hands!!! B+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal