Tuesday 4 October 2011

Scream 4 Review- in 2 paragraphs

Today is the day Scream 4 comes out on DVD! Here is a short review for it!

I have to say, Scream 4 was the best Scream I have watched, I have only watched the first one though, but it was way more suspenseful, humorous and well- less predictable than the first. Why? Because its been what- 10 years?



First of all, the music was remastered- I could tell the change of music and tunes from the first one to this one. Second of all- the lighting and camera angles were done better then the first, therefore making each person a suspect in the movie, thats what lighting can do. Thirdly the whole idea was different- I had NO idea who the killer was the whole time!!!

Scream 4 is a must see for Slasher fans and for sleepovers, I would say, I would love to see this movie with my friends! But generally, its not the best movie you would want to watch, its more of a fun movie, but I wouldn't say it wasn't worth my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal