Friday 14 October 2011

The Secret Circle Takes A Dark And Scary Turn




After the last episode of The Secret Circle ,  I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch it again! It was SO scary. But I stayed with the series and watched the new episode Slither. I am surprised.

I am not going to say it got any less scary, but the twists and turns that this episode had were spellbinding.Starting, the show establishes itself as its own from this episode on, not some Vampire Diaries runner up. It has enough romance and action, plus mystery, just like The Vampire Diaries , but it is just a little more mature. Saying this, the shows twists and turns changed the way I thought of it forever. New people were introduced and characters were built on. The actors and actresses true acting abilities were showcased in this episode.

The Secret Circle has become one of my favourite T.V shows right now. I am going to keep watching, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal