Sunday 9 October 2011

Music Overload!

So this weekend I spent approximately $7.14 on music. Yes, I was in a music-e-y mood. Here are the singles and songs that I got.


Shake It Out
Florence & The Machine 


Florence is truly amazing. Her voice is unique and distintable. Her songs are very powerful, my favourite being Cosmic Love, this song has a very powerful melody to it. It also is energetic enough. A great song worth buying!!












Domino
Jessie J

This song is such a great jumping up and down song. It makes you be in a good mood, but its not too electric and receptive. I know Jessie J can sing. Thats enough for me















If I Die Young
The Band Perry


I love new bands- and this is one of them. With their first- huge country hit called "If I die young" , this band has a good start. It is really catchy, calming and these singers have good voices.








Just a kiss
Lady Antebellum

Lady Antebellum is an incredible country band- just a kiss really shows off their voices together in a nice, sweet song. 












Remind Me (Ft Carrie Underwood)
Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood



I bought this song because the tune was catchy and it was part of the 69 cents iTunes special.Carrie Underwood is incredible- as always and they sound wonderful together.










Nothing
The Script

This song is depressing- but The Script is such a fresh break from some of the songs these days. Breakeven, For The First Time and Nothing are my favourite songs from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal