Tuesday 11 October 2011

So many movies... So little time

So a little update on this week. I have been busy,busy,busy. With not a lot to post about for that because I haven't seen much movies in the past 2 weeks... I took lots of photos (http://www.flickr.com/photos/kassy98/ )... Anyway. Gonna watch the Sixth Sense soon. SSOOO EXCITED!! M Night is amazing!!!

Anyway did anyone see the latest episode of The Secret Circle? Do you think it might've been called "Too Intense" or do you think that it was just perfect. Some people thought that it was too intense. I was creeped out but not SO SCARED!

I have english homework. Learning a lot about the elements in stories. I will be able to apply some of this into my future reviews soon.

Hopefully this weekend I will see 50/50. Looks really good and funny! I love Film Festival Movies!! I also need to see Martha Marcy May Marlene. Looks so good! But I have to ask my parents. Im not going to any 14a/18a movie without their approval.

So got to go! Gonna be updating my Flickr as much as I can with some awesome photos!!!! BYEEEEEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal