Friday 28 October 2011

Entertainment Weekend

This weekend is an entertainment weekend for sure!!! Starting 2 movies that i REALLY want to see are coming out: Anonymous and In Time . Words cannot express how EXCITED I am to see Anonymous, since I didn't get to see it at TIFF!! This director is amazing! 


As for In Time, I would just like to see how Hollywood works with the new concept and how all these big actors and actresses will be playing roles in it! It also just looks cool!


Anyway thats just a heads up on some movies coming out this weekend and for the kids, Puss in boots hits theatres!! 


Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal