Sunday 18 September 2011

The Secret Circle Review



I decided to watch The Secret Circle on Friday, it was right after Vampire Diaries, so why not? Another thing, the main character's name is Cassie, not spelled the same as mine, but pretty close.... Right?

The Secret Circle bears similarties to The Vampire Diaries, starting Cassie's parents are dead, and she finds out a town's secret. But unlike the Vampire Diaries, Cassie is independent. Elena's character tends to be more drawn to act with Stefan or Damon. Cassie finds out that she has more power that she can ever imagine, and that people want it.

Another thing was, I loved the setting, of coarse it was in Canada. This show was shot in VANCOUVER!  Beautiful forests in Canada.


Even though it has lots of similarities, I liked it. The plot was really good, and not too hard to understand, and the idea of "The Secret Circle" was original.But not as great as The Vampire Diaries. Just like Sara Shepard (Pretty Little Liars, The Lying Game), L.J Smith has another popular T.V show up her sleeve, but is it good? I would say yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal