Thursday 22 September 2011

Elsewhere, band and stuff!

Read elsewhere! Gabrielle Zevin!
HI, last time I wrote was a day ago. Oh... Long time no see. I just decided to put forwards a little (Big) update for you. I have been reading this book all week, its called Elsewhere. I finally finished it and it was truly an amazing read! It really brought your feelings up at the end! Its a book about afterlife, but its nice and easygoing and not scary and intense. So if you like that kind of stuff.... Go for it! :D. I've convinced my mom to read it too!!! Haha...

Today it was the first band meeting of the year. I can't believe so many people showed up! The music room was packed with I think more than 50 people! I could tell the teacher was proud. When we settled in, the packed room it was so squishy, but when we played-- it was like magic. The music was just so amazing when every instrument played their parts together. We played music that words couldn't express. I love band.

Another thing is that guess whats tonight? Vampire Diaries!!! I am just so excited since its one of my favourite shows! I am gonna watch the secret circle tomorrow! I am excited!!!

I don't know but i've been wondering... What would it be like to MEET Greyson Chance.... He is an amazing singer and performer. Gosh.... Meeting him would be incredible *Pinch* get out of your dream Kassy!!

Thats an update! P.S have you seen my music video cover for the song "Angels" on youtube? Check it out! If you want of coarse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal