Saturday 17 September 2011

A Cinderella Story: Once Upon A Song- Review








Last weekend- I watched the new Cinderella Story movie. This is the uh- third Cinderella Story movie I have watched and I have to say, it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

The movie starts with Lucy Hale dreaming about her ideal life- as a singer.She gets waken up by her step brother- a twist. In the movie we found out that a big time record company is coming to the town. Can she show her singing skills or will she have to hide behind her sisters shadow?

A thing I noticed about this movie was that it was way more original Cinderella Story movies. This movie has a serious singing twist and the characters all are a little more original. You could just have named this something without the Cinderella Story name, and it would've still done fine. I really liked the plot.

I did like the music from this movie, Lucy Hale can sing. She is seriously auto tuned in this movie- but she can sing and you can tell. Lucy Hale can also act- which is one less thing to worry about.

Overall, this is a good movie for tweens, not to cheesy, but it goes where it needs to go to remain serious, but fun. B-

1 comment:

  1. Τhis аrticle will assiѕt the intегnet νisіtors for sеttіng up
    new web site or еven a blоg from stагt tο еnd.


    Hегe is my sіte ... chatroulette online advice
    Here is my webpage - chatroulette online users

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal