Sunday 25 September 2011

V Is Cancelled! Really?

Im a little late on some recent news. I just found out the ABC's show V has cancelled. That means no third season.

V is a remake of the T.V miniseries V. It is about Aliens who come to earth who are not who they claim to be. I really am mad.




First of all, its not some show about teen romance. I have been watching this ever since the first episode of the first season and I have found it to be awesome. Their page on Facebook has over 1,000,000 likes, but their show didn't do good enough for them.

Another reason why I am mad is because the season 2 finale ended with a bang. It ended so good with so many twists into the season, that I couldn't wait for the next season. Even people who didn't watch the season, but watched the finale loved it. The show has good actors and actresses.... Why?

Are you happy that it ended? Were you looking forwards to season 3? COMMENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal