Monday 19 September 2011

Ashton Kutcher gives two and a half men a fresh start



I am watching the new season of two and a half men right now, I have to say. It resumed well.

I was sure that without Charlie Sheen, the show would have a lacking feeling to it, but Ashton Kutcher filled in the gap that Charlie Sheen left. The new Charlie- replacing character has a whole other personality, different than Charlie's.

The jokes are still the same type of jokes from the previous season, there isn't much of a change in that. The whole "Charlie Dying" thing is really unrealistic though, but it works for a way to get Sheen out of the series. Sheen will still be missed though.

What are your thoughts on Two and a half men? Do you think it won't last without the charm of Charlie Sheen or do you think it will be still as sucessful as its previous seasons?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal