Wednesday 31 August 2011

See this is why Summer should be longer.

Yup, its Wednesday. The ghost of schools past has come to haunt us again. Like it does every year. Knowing that today is wednesday, I know that we have about 6 (?) days give or take of freedom until we are thrust against the mad homework, the reckless class time and the everlasting clock.

Yes, you can probably tell that I am not happy to go back to school, but I do kind of enjoy school. But once you are back, you want to be on vacation, but when I got into summer vacation, I wanted to go back. You just have to adjust, study and volia! You will adjust. You know- weekends still exist.

This Summer I have had the pleasure of seeing lots of movies with my friends and family, and seeing many of the new T.V shows that had recently premiered on T.V. Also the music world has changed and evolved over the Summer with new songs from many brilliant artists. Have you heard Florence and the machines new single? Its amazing.

I've also been awarded so many photography opportunities and chances. This summer I have taken photography wherever I went, which is why I have been able to take so many special photos that mean a lot to me. Photography is a great way to express your feelings and use angles, lighting and colors to change the world around you, sometimes seeing it the way you see it and sometimes seeing it in a whole new way.

I have also been experimenting with video, I love the fact that you can change the feeling so much with a change in tune, lighting or camera angles as well. I hope to come up with future stories and short films to post on this blog.

Lastly, I would like to thank each and every one of you for taking the time to read this, by the time I am now, I have gotten over 2,500 views, I know some people may say that it may not be much, but It means a lot to me. Whether your searching for an image and my site came up, searching for the number of swear words in Bridesmaids or searching for the review of the Cd you considered buying , thank you.

Anyhow, my first Summer Movie & Music Awards will be posted on the last Friday of Summer vacay. Yay!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal