Monday 8 August 2011

Flipped Movie Review


Today I decided I would watch the movie “Flipped” , I chose to watch this movie because I read part of the book before I had to return it and I thought it had a really cool idea.


To start, the movie is about a girl, Julie and a boy Bryce. Julie met Bryce when he moved to town and she started to like him, so much that even he knew- and it  is annoying him. Growing up into 8th grade, things start to get complicated....
First of all- I diden’t watch it because of the romance, I don’t really like romance. I watched it because of the idea, we hear Bryce talk about what happenned that day in his point of view, then it is switched to Julies point of view of the same event. I generally think that is really cool, because we get to see both of their point of views, which can be like telling two different stories really.
I have to say, the plot really wasen’t original , except for the point of view of the different people. I really thought that girl likes boy thing has been done a lot of times, but the author gave it a little twist, which made it a really cool movie.
Another thing, from the different point of views, things seem to happen really conditionally between them, thats very unlikely, (eg when Julie thinks about how she should clean up her yard, Bryce tells her that her yard looks like crap). 
I did enjoy the photography & lighting in this movie, I thought it was personally really cool and that it really helped us feel the story in a way that words coulden’t.
Overall this is a good movie, I would give it a thumbs up and I would rate it THUMBS UP!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal