Thursday 18 August 2011

Winter's Bone Review

Just recently I decided to rent Winter's Bone , I wanted to see what was in this movie, the movie that won the sundance film festival.
Jennifer Lawrence plays an Oscar worthy role in Winter's Bone

Winter's Bone is a movie about a girl, played by Jennifer Lawrence who discovers that she needs to find her drug-dealing father and she then goes through social terrain to do it.

This movie had incredible acting, every actor& actress who played in this movie did a phenomenal job. Jennifer Lawrence did an incredible job, which is why Hunger Games fans should not be disappointed in this decision, she plays a very similar character to Katniss in the Hunger Games and she is amazing playing her, don't worry fans.

Another thing about this movie is that the plot was unpredictable, I didn't see anything coming before it happened. This movie was a perfect nominee for the oscars, not for the obvious reasons.

Overall this was a great movie, and I would recommend it to anyone who likes this sort of movie, some people won't be able to follow it, but im sure they would still be able to enjoy it. Ether way, Winter's Bone is a film masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal