Sunday 7 August 2011

The Adjustment Bureau Review

Last night I watched the movie "The Adjustment Bureau". Here is my review:


The movie "The Adjustment Bureau" is a movie with a cool new concept: People controlling your life, and your fate. The movie starts with a man (Matt Damon) who is in politics, one day he meets a woman (Emily Blunt) who he runs into the next day, then he discovers that he wasen't supposed to see her again. Following him, mysterious forces try to separate them as he makes his way to find her again. Get the plot on imdb here.

The Adjustment Bureau kept me hooked, I literally couldn't stop watching. The acting was well done, as Matt Damon and Emily Blunt delivered solid performances, and the whole concept was mind blowing and stayed in your mind afterwords.

It was a very original plot and I guess that in the future more movies will come out with a similar concept as this film. The script was well done and I was very impressed, although it was pretty romantic, but not to the extreme.

The music was good, but I have to highlight the strongest point in the film: The script. The script was what brang it all together into a great film! I wish I would've watched it in theatres because it would've been way cooler then renting it and I would've felt more of the action!

Overall I would recommend this movie to anyone wanting a good movie, its great for kids as well and they will understand it too!! A-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal