Friday 12 August 2011

You Again- Review

Last night I decided to watch the movie You Again , while lying on the couch. Being board.
The movie You Again is a movie about a girl, who went through a lot of bullying in High School, especially from this girl named JJ . She becomes very successful in the future, but then she discovers that her brother is marrying JJ!





I am sure lots of people or girls can relate to this type of movies, majority of schools have that one girl , that lives to make others miserable and none of us would want this person marrying their brothers.

Although this is a romantic comedy, I don't see much of ethier. It had its few laughs, but practically no romance. Also I could see everything coming and knew how the film was going to end so it really wasn't that special.

The acting was decent, with the all star cast including Kristen Bell & Betty White, it sure made it better then it could've been.

Another thing that I liked about this movie was the revenge factor, I mean I was rooting Bells character the whole movie with her revenge on JJ, the movie seemed to say that you should put it behind you, but if this girl ruined her life, shouldn't there be some justice?

Overall this movie is for fans of heartfelt, laughs. Otherwise, choose another movie. C-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal