Saturday 6 August 2011

Scream Movie Review

This morning I decided to watch Scream. Yeah, I have never watched Scream before. Here is my review.


Scream is a slasher film about a girl (Sydney) who seems to be targeted by a killer, ghost face. There is lots of killing and blood, but it still wasn't "Scary", just frightening and things pop out at you!

What I have to say about this movie is that it isen't just horror, its more horror with dark comedy and mystery. Throughout the movie we are guessing who this ghost face killer is and the motifs for the killer.

The music in the movie was like typical horror movie music, and did give some of the fear into the movie.

The movie was unpredictable, suspenseful and I had no idea who the killer was!!!Overall this movie is a good movie for scary movie fans and people who like the whole "Pop out at you" aspect in movies, but in this movie everything is taken too lightly, the deaths and the murders are talked about amoung the characters like they are ordering pizza. It's just unreal. . B-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal