Tuesday 26 June 2012

Graduation! Eco Award

I am stunned. It's June 26th and grad has already passed by so fast. It seems like just yesterday we were starting grade 8 and now it's over. I cannot believe how fast time flies.




Even though time went by fast, this year has been one of my most accomplished years. I have been able to work with so many amazing people and work towards different goals. I am just so happy to have the honor of winning the Eco Award for my school.

I would not have been able to win this award without the amazing people in Eco Club. I started off the year as just a shy girl who liked to make movies and you guys have turned me into so much more than that. Our hard work and dedication has payed off in so many ways, by winning platinum twice, ecolympics and so much more. We have accomplished so much and I have made a lot of new friends! It is just a huge honor to win the award!

I would just like to thank: Emma S, Raquel V, Sepi M, Paula J and Chris E for helping me to accomplish so much this year. You guys aren't just the Eco Club anymore, you guys are my friends! Thanks so much guys!!

I would also like to thank Mr Rawlins for guiding us through Eco Club and taking the time out of his busy schedule to help us with our ecolympics dream. You haven't just taught us about the environment, you have taught us do much more than that!

Thank you so much for this amazing opportunity!!

-Kassy

1 comment:

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal